Carol’s Daughter Loc Butter is a pomade for locs, twists and braids. It can be applied to wet or dry hair. If you’re still looking for a twist out cream that holds your curls and keeps them shiny, you’ve got to try this! It has a light citrus scent and does not contain mineral oil, parabens or artifical color. It comes in an eight ounce jar and retails for $15.50 (U.S.).
Two lucky winners will receive a jar of Carol’s Daughter Loc Butter! For more information on Carol’s Daughter products, visit their website (carolsdaughter.com).
1. You must be 18yrs or older and a U.S. resident.
2. You must be a Facebook Fan. To become a fan, simply push “Like” button in the Facebook Fan Box on the right side of this page.
3. Once you become a fan, go to Brownsugarbeauti.com’s fan page and leave a reply below the Carol’s Daughter Giveaway post, telling me what you love about your hair.
4. This giveaway ends Monday, February 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
5. Winners will be chosen at random.
6. I will announce the winners on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 on this blog, Facebook and Twitter.
7. To claim your prize, email me at Grace@brownsugarbeauti.com with your complete name and mailing address. You will have 5 days to claim your prize. If you don’t respond by then, another entrant will be selected.
8. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Tune in tomorrow for another giveaway!